Income tax convention with Sri Lanka : message from the President of the United States transmitting the convention between the government of the United States of America and the government of the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka for the avoidance of double taxation and the prevention of fiscal evasion with respect to taxes on income, signed at Colombo on March 14, 1985
- Corporate Author:
- Sri Lanka
- Uniform Title:
- Treaties, etc. 1985 March 14
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1985.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 22 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. President (1981-1989 : Reagan), United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations, and Sri Lanka. United States, 1985 March 14.
- Treaty doc. ; 99-10
- Report Numbers:
- Y 1.1/4:99-10
- At head of title: 99th Congress, 1st session, Senate.
"Referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations".
"October 2, 1985".
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Washington, D.C., U.S. G.P.O., 1985. 1 microfiche : negative.
Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2002. 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 365382