Stopping the methamphetamine epidemic : lessons from Oregon's experience : hearing before the Subcommittee on Criminal Justice, Drug Policy, and Human Resources of the Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Ninth Congress, first session, October 14, 2005
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform. Subcommittee on Criminal Justice, Drug Policy, and Human Resources
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2006.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 174 pages : illustrations, maps ; 24 cm
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2007-0132-P.
"Serial no. 109-144."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 1/23/07: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:27723.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3655122