Visual impairment and blindness : independent study course / sponsored by Department of Veterans Affairs, Employee Education System
- Additional Titles:
- At head of title: Veterans Health Initiative
- [Washington, D.C.] : Dept. of Veterans Affairs, Employee Education System, 
- Physical Description:
- x, 63 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Veterans Affairs. Employee Education System
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This independent study is designed to provide primary care practitioners with an introduction to the pathologies that lead to sight loss, their functional implications, appropriate method of referrals, training programs, and special considerations for interactions with visually impaired veterans.
- Report Numbers:
- VA 1.2:B 61/3
- Title from PDF cover (viewed on May 4, 2007).
"Released: April 2002."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the VA Web site. Address as of 1/9/07: http://www1.va.gov/vhi/docs/visualimpair%5Fwww.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3655230