Bathymetric map : Salisbury, MD, DEL., N.J., VA / National Ocean Survey
- Corporate Author:
- National Ocean Survey
- Additional Titles:
- Filing title: Salisbury
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept. of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, National Ocean Survey, 1975.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Bureau of Land Management
- purl.fdlp.gov , WinZip ; tif.gz file, size 103MB
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- C 55.418/7:NOS NJ 18-5
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:250,000 ; Transverse Mercator projection (W 76⁰--W 74⁰/N 39⁰--N 38⁰).
- Depths shown by isolines, soundings and gradient tints.
Depths shown by gradient tints and isolines.
Title from title screen (viewed on Jan. 10, 2007).
"Published for United States Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management."
"Outer continental shelf resource management map."
Includes NOS survey index, evaluation of survey accuracy, depth gradient diagram, and location diagram.
"NOS NJ 18-5 (OCS)."
- Technical Details:
- Available on the Internet from the NGDC NOAA web site. Address as of 1/10/07: http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/mgg/bathymetry/maps/previews/NJ%5F18-5.pdf; current access via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3655262