Writings : with other narratives of Roanoke, Jamestown, and the first English settlement of America / John Smith ; [James Horn selected the texts and wrote the notes for this volume].
- Smith, John, 1580-1631
- Uniform Title:
- Works. Selections. 2007
- Additional Titles:
- Writings with other narratives
Captain John Smith : writings, with other narratives of Roanoke, Jamestown, and the first English settlement of America
- New York : Library of America, 
New York : Distributed to the trade in the U.S. by Penguin Putnam.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xii, 1,329 pages, [28 pages of plates] : illustrations (some color) ; 21 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Horn, James P. P.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- The Library of America ; 171
- 1598530011 (alk. paper)
9781598530018 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 3657353