Standardized childhood : the political and cultural struggle over early education / Bruce Fuller with Margaret Bridges and Seeta Pai
- Fuller, Bruce
- Stanford, Calif. : Stanford University Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xxiii, 355 pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Bridges, Margaret
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Preface : who defines childhood? -- Why universal preschool now? -- The historical contest over early education -- Welcome to the rainbow room -- Oklahoma : the brave new world -- California : preschool with pluralism -- Which children benefit from preschool? -- Early learning in Latino communities -- Moving forward : stronger families, richer childhoods.
- 9780804755795 (cloth : alk. paper)
0804755795 (cloth : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 305-342) and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- DuBois copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 20067.
View MARC record | catkey: 3661860