The big three in economics : Adam Smith, Karl Marx and John Maynard Keynes / Mark Skousen
- Skousen, Mark
- Armonk, N.Y. : M.E. Sharpe, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xi, 243 pages, 8 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations, portraits ; 24 cm
- Adam Smith declares an economic revolution in 1776 -- From Smith to Marx: the rise and fall of classical economics -- Karl Marx leads a revolt against capitalism -- From Marx to Keynes: scientific economics comes of age -- John Maynard Keynes: capitalism faces its greatest challenge -- A turning point in twentieth-century economics -- Conclusion: has Adam Smith triumphed over Marx and Keynes?.
- 0765616947 (cloth : alk. paper) and 9780765616944 (cloth : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 219-230) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 3662151