Science of legal method [electronic resource] : select essays by various authors / translations by Ernest Bruncken and Layton B. Register ; with introductions by Henry N. Sheldon and by John W. Salmond
- Modern legal philosophy series ; v. 9
- The problem of the judge: judicial freedom of decision, its necessity and method / by F. Gény -- Judicial freedom of decision, its principles and objects / by E. Ehrlich -- Dialecticism and technicality; the need of sociological method / by J.G. Gmelin -- Equity and law / by G. Kiss -- The perils of emotionalism / by F. Berolzheimer -- Judicial interpretation of enacted law / by J. Kohler -- Courts and legislation / by R. Pound -- The operation of the judicial function in English law / by H.B. Gerland -- Codified law and case-law / by É. Lambert -- Methods of juridical thinking / by K.G. Wurzel -- The problem of the legislator: methods for scientific codification / by A. Alvarez -- The legislative technic of modern civil codes / by F. Gény -- Scientific method in legislative drafting / by E. Freund.
- Originally published: Boston : Boston Book Co., 1917.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Buffalo, NY] : W.S. Hein, . (Hein online). Mode of access: Internet. Address: http://www.heinonline.org. Subscription required for access.
View MARC record | catkey: 3663635