National parks of Washington, D.C.
- Corporate Author:
- United States. National Park Service
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Department of the Interior, National Park Service, 
Washington, D.C. : Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, 
[Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1968.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 29 x 30 cm, on sheet 47 x 51 cm, folded to 24 x 11 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- I 29.6:W 27
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:25 800. 1 in. equals approximately 0.4 mile (W 77°05ʹ05ʺ--W 76°59ʹ57ʺ/N 38°55ʹ39ʺ--N 38°51ʹ44ʺ).
- Title from panel.
"U.S. Government Printing Office : 1968 O--312-976."
Includes text and map of Washington, D.C. and vicinity.
Text and illustrations on verso.
- Other Forms:
- Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
View MARC record | catkey: 366724