Dispatches from military and naval commanders in the West Indies, 1801-1805 : Order; Report; Returns; Legal document; Correspondence 1801-1805
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2021.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- 1801: Reports by Sir T. Trigge as to capture of various West Indian Islands from the French. 1802-1803: Despatches to C in C from Lt-Gen. Grinfield detailing course of operations in West Indies resulting in the capture of Berbice, Demerara, Essequibo, St. Eustatius, Dutch part of St. Martin, St. Lucia, Tobago. 1804-1805: Barbadoes Naval Actions. Lt. Gen. Myers.
- Other Subject(s):
- AMDigital Reference:WO 1/118.
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Dispatches from military and naval commanders in the West Indies, 1801-1805, 1801-1805.
- Location of Originals:
- The National Archives, UK
- Copyright Note:
- Images including crown copyright images reproduced by courtesy of The National Archives, London, England. https://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
View MARC record | catkey: 36806989