Historic protests in Cuba and the crackdown on free expression : hearing before the Subcommittee on Western Hemisphere, Civilian Security, Migration and International Economic Policy of the Committee on Foreign Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundred Seventeenth Congress, first session, July 20, 2021
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs. Subcommittee on Western Hemisphere, Civilian Security, Migration and International Economic Policy
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2022.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 73 pages)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.F 76/1:117-62
Serial no. 117-62 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs)
- Human rights—Cuba
- Freedom of expression—Cuba
- Protest movements—Cuba
- Political persecution—Cuba
- Political prisoners—Crimes against—Cuba
- Political prisoners—Violence against—Cuba
- Economic sanctions, American—Cuba
- Cuba—Politics and government—1990-
- Cuba—Foreign relations—United States
- United States—Foreign relations—Cuba
- Access ID (govinfo): CHRG-117hhrg45170.
"Serial no. 117-62."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hearing witnesses: Vivanco, Mr. Jose Miguel, Executive Director, Americas Division, Human Rights Watch; Paya Acevedo, Ms. Rosa Maria, Director, Cuba Decide.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Date of hearing: 2021-07-20.
View MARC record | catkey: 36812693