Geography of the Philadelphia region : cradle of democracy / edited by Percy H. Dougherty
- Washington, DC : Association of American Geographers, 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 118 pages : illustrations, maps ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Dougherty, Percy H. and Association of American Geographers. Meeting
- PHYSICAL LANDSCAPE: Landform regions of Eastern Pennsylvania and their impact on the cultural landscape / Percy H. Dougherty -- Digging with the devil: Physical geography and resource use in the New Jersey Pine Barrens / Patricia J. Beyer et al. -- CITY OF PHILADELPHIA: The spatial evolution of Center City, Philadelphia / Peter W. Rees -- Twenty years of change: 2000 census population count, Nine County DVRPC region / staff, Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission -- Twenty years of diversification: Minority population count, Nine County DVRPC Region / Staff, Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission -- Community and neighborhood in Philadelphia, showcasing student work / Moira Conway et al. -- Post-industrial Philadelphia: Dismantling the Workshop of the World / Kevin J. Patrick -- THE COUNTRYSIDE: Hex signs and Pennsylvania Barns / Steven M. Schnell -- Kuma Esse / Robert C. Ziegenfus and Susan B. Ziegenfus -- The Lehigh Valley: Lehigh and Northampton Counties / Lehigh Valley Planning Commission -- Atlantic City and Cape May: Past and present / Charles A. Stansfield, Jr.
- "Prepared for the 100th annual meeting of the Association of American Geographers in Philadelphia, PA, March 14-19, 2004."
View MARC record | catkey: 3689494