The story of how citizens of a crowded suburban community win new schools for their children : [transcript of] program 2 of "The people act," Sunday, January 13, 1952, 10:05-10:30 p.m. (E.S.T.), over the nationwide facilities of the CBS Radio Network / narrated by Robert Trout ; produced by Irving Gitlin ; presented by the TV-Radio Workshop ; and produced by the CBS Radio Network
- Additional Titles:
- People act in Arlington, Virginia
- New York, N.Y. : Fund for Adult Education ; State College, Pa. : People Act Center, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (unpaged) ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Trout, Robert, Gitlin, Irving, -1967, Ford Foundation. TV-Radio Workshop, CBS Radio Network, Fund for Adult Education (U.S.), and People Act Center
- People act ; 2
- Related Titles:
- People act (Radio program)
- Cover title., Part of "a series of 26 tape-recorded radio programs showing American citizens uniting to solve their local problems.", and PSU Archives copy has a mimeographed sheet containing a summary of this program laid in.
View MARC record | catkey: 3694546