Business, ethics, and the environment : imagining a sustainable future / Joseph R. DesJardins
- DesJardins, Joseph R.
- Upper Saddle River, N.J. : Prentice Hall, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 163 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- The coming age of sustainable business -- The biosphere : facts and values -- Economic growth, free markets, and business responsibility -- The failure of market-based policies -- Ecological economics and sustainable business ethics -- The "business case" for sustainability and sustainable business models -- Sustainable production and sustainable products -- Sustainable consumption -- Creating sustainable professions and communities.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- UP-PAT copy: Purchased with funds from the Anthony Richard Janiak Endowment for Business Ethics; 20067.
- Endowment Note:
- Anthony Richard Janiak Endowment for Business Ethics
View MARC record | catkey: 3695802