National Bank Act as amended [microform] : with other laws relating to national banks, from Revised Statutes of U.S.
- Corporate Author:
- United States
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1864-1930.
- Physical Description:
- 31 volumes ; cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
- Note: T12.6-26 and T12.6-30 not used.
Reports compile the texts of general laws relating to national banks. From 1875 to 1899, reports also list acts changing the name or location of specific banks.
Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. 1864-1930. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 1991. 11 x 15 cm. (CIS US Executive Branch Documents, 1789-1909 : no. T1206-5 to T1206-25, T12.6-26 to T12.6-35).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- CIS Index to U.S. Executive Branch Documents, 1789-1909, Part 1
View MARC record | catkey: 3696796