Regulations applicable to surety companies doing business with U.S. under Act of Congress approved Aug. 13, 1894, as amended by Act of Congress of Mar. 23, 1910 [microform].
- Washington, D.C. : [publisher not identified], 1910-1922.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes ; cm.
- Treas. Dept. Circ. No. 1910/54 and Treas. Dept. Circ. No. 297
- [On issuance of certificates of authority to transact fidelity and surety business; text], [Text of regulations governing issuance of certificates of authority to transact fidelity and surety business], and Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 1996. 11 x 15 cm. (CIS US Executive Branch Documents, 1910-1932 : no. T1.4-42.54, T1.4-342.1)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- CIS Index to U.S. Executive Branch Documents, 1910-1932 Part 1
View MARC record | catkey: 3697755