General highway map, Carbon County, Pennsylvania [cartographic material] / prepared by the Pennsylvania Department of Highways in cooperation with the Federal Works Agency, Public Roads Administration
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania. Department of Highways
- [Harrisburg, Pa.?] : Bureau of Publications, Dept. of Property and Supplies, of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, 1941.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 89 x 119 cm, on sheet 92 x 125 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Public Roads Administration
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:63,360; Polyconic projection (W 75°40ʹ29ʺ/N 41°07ʹ31ʺ).
- "Data obtained from state-wide highway planning survey."
"Culture features as of 1939."
In lower right margin: 13.
Includes 14 ancillary maps.
View MARC record | catkey: 369807