General schedule of supplies, containing awards for materials, supplies, and equipment for use by executivedepartments and other establishments of Government [microform].
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1912 to 1932.
- Physical Description:
- [volumes] ; cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Treasury. General Supply Committee
- For related series, see T45.4-1 to T45.4-287.2.
Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Schedules include list of items, with description, price, contractor, and length of time required for delivery; regulations; and list of contractors, with addresses. Beginning in FY 1915, annual schedules are followed by supplements showing revisedprices and additional awards for selected classes of supplies.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 1996. 11 x 15 cm. (CIS US Executive Branch Documents, 1910-1932 : no. T45.6-1 to T45.6-21.20)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- CIS Index to U.S. Executive Branch Documents, 1910-1932 Part 1
View MARC record | catkey: 3699643