How agents are taught to ""enforce law within law,'' their duties and limitations [microform].
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. G.P.O., 1930.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 55 pages ; cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Bureau of Industrial Alcohol
- Related Titles:
- Method of training enforcement personnel upon their duties and limitations under the law; factual outline of training program designed to promote higher morale and efficiency of personnel
- [On training of Prohibition enforcement agents, with sample examination questions] and Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 1996. 11 x 15 cm. (CIS US Executive Branch Documents, 1910-1932 : no. T54.2-1)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- CIS Index to U.S. Executive Branch Documents, 1910-1932 Part 1
View MARC record | catkey: 3700651