Commentaries on the laws of England [electronic resource] : in four books : with an analysis of the work / by William Blackstone
- Blackstone, William, 1723-1780
- Philadelphia : Lippincott, Grambo, 1855.
- From the 19th London ed. / with a life of the author and notes by Christian [and others] ; and also references to American cases by a member of the New-York Bar.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Christian, Edward, -1823
- Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- OCLC, 12131047
View MARC record | catkey: 3701155