A treatise on the validity of verbal agreements [electronic resource] : as affected by the legislative enactments in England and the United States, commonly called the Statute of frauds / by Montgomery H. Throop
- Throop, Montgomery H. (Montgomery Hunt), 1827-1892
- Albany, N.Y. : J.D. Parsons, Jr., 1870.
- Physical Description:
- v, 794 pages ; 24 cm
- "In two volumes. Vol. I."
No more published.
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- OCLC, 13550862
View MARC record | catkey: 3702459