Opinions of eminent lawyers on various points of English jurisprudence [electronic resource] : chiefly concerning the colonies, fisheries, and commerce of Great Britain: collected and digested, from the originals in the Board of Trade and other depositories / [compiled] by George Chalmers
- Burlington [Vt.] : C. Goodrich, 1858.
- Physical Description:
- xxviii, 787 pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Chalmers, George, 1742-1825
- "Sketches of the eminent lawyers, whose opinions are given to the public in this work": p. -40.
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- OCLC, 13686626
View MARC record | catkey: 3702591