The commercial and general lawyer [electronic resource] : a plain and practical exposition of the law of England in all its departments : with a more particular consideration of those branches which relate to commerce, trade, and manufactures / by Edward Chitty
- Chitty, Edward, 1804-1863
- London : R. Macdonald, 1838.
- Physical Description:
- xxiv, 1,240 [i.e. 1,320] pages ; 23 cm
- Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- OCLC, 13757412
View MARC record | catkey: 3702686