The Law of real property [electronic resource] : being a complete compendium of real estate law embracing all current case law ... comparative statutory construction of the laws of the several states and exhaustive treatises upon the most important branches of the law of real property
- Logansport, Ind. : Ballard Pub. Co, [1899-1904]
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 6 volumes ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Ballard, T. E. (Tilghman Ethan), 1850- and Ballard, Emerson E., 1865-1935
- Analytical compendium of state case and statutory law on real estate.
- Continued By:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Vol. 5-v. 10
- Publication Frequency:
- Published by: Chicago : T.H. Flood, 1902-1904.
Editors: Tilghman E. Ballard and Emerson E. Ballard.
Reproduction of original from Yale Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Index Note:
- Vol. 1 (1892)-v. 12 (1909) published separately in 1910 (includes index to earlier title).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- OCLC, 14150498
View MARC record | catkey: 3702973