The law of baron and femme, of parent and child, guardian and ward, master and servant, and of the powers of the courts of chancery [electronic resource] : with an essay on the terms heir, heirs, heirs of the body / by Tapping Reeve
- Reeve, Tapping, 1744-1823
- Albany : Gould, 1867.
- 3rd ed., with notes and references to English and American cases / by Amasa J. Parker and Charles Baldwin.
- Physical Description:
- xlv, 50-677 pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Parker, Amasa J. (Amasa Junius), 1807-1890 and Baldwin, Charles E.
- Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- OCLC, 15592959
View MARC record | catkey: 3703722