The causes of illegitimacy, particularly in Scotland [electronic resource] : with relative appendices : being a paper read in Glasgow at the fourth annual meeting of the National Association for the Promotion of Social Science on the 28th of September 1860 / by George Seton
- Seton, George, 1822-1908
- Edinburgh : Edmonston and Douglas, 1860.
- Physical Description:
- 42 pages, 1 unnumbered leaf of plates : illustrations (1 folded) ; 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- National Association for the Promotion of Social Science (Great Britain)
- Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- OCLC, 16724570
View MARC record | catkey: 3704200