The "legal history" of Canon Stubbs [electronic resource] : being the basis of the new scheme of ecclesiastical courts proposed by the Royal Commissioners of 1881-3 / reviewed by J.T. Tomlinson
- Tomlinson, J. T. (John Tomlinson)
- London : E. Stanford, 1884.
- Physical Description:
- 100 pages ; 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Stubbs, William, 1825-1901 and Great Britain. Royal Commission on the Constitution and Working of the Ecclesiastical Courts
- "Analytical index to the evidence of witnesses contained in vol. II of the commissioner's report": p. -100., Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- OCLC, 17568219
View MARC record | catkey: 3705053