A practical treatise on the law of horses [electronic resource] : embracing the law of bargain, sale, and warranty of horses and other live stock, the rule as to unsoundness and vice and the responsibility of the proprietors of livery, auction and sale stables, innkeepers, veterinary surgeons, and farriers / by M.D. Hanover
- Hanover, M. D. (Marcus D.)
- Cincinnati : R. Clarke, 1872.
- Physical Description:
- xxxvii, 245 pages ; 24 cm
- Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- OCLC, 17830016
View MARC record | catkey: 3705328