A treatise on the law of watercourses [electronic resource] : with an appendix containing statutes of flowing and forms of declarations / by Joseph K. Angell
- Angell, Joseph K. (Joseph Kinnicut), 1794-1857
- Boston : Little, Brown, 1854.
- 5th ed., rev., and containing references to many new adjudged cases.
- Physical Description:
- xxvi, 683 pages : illustrations, forms ; 25 cm
- First two eds. published under title: A treatise on the common law in relation to water-courses.
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- OCLC, 17945526
View MARC record | catkey: 3705412