The Methods of changing the constitutions of the states [electronic resource] : especially that of Rhode Island
- Boston : A. Mudge & Son, 1885.
- Physical Description:
- 104 pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Bradley, C. S. (Charles Smith), 1819-1888
- The questions proposed by the Senate of Rhode Island to the judges of its Supreme Court, March 24, 1883 -- The answer and opinion of the judges, March 30, 1883 -- An article upon the opinion contributed to the Providence journal, May 31, 1883 -- A reply to a pamphlet entitled "Some thoughts on the constitution of Rhode Island, by Thomas Durfee", issued in November, 1884.
- Compiled by Charles Smith Bradley.
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- OCLC, 17950891
View MARC record | catkey: 3705423