Historical notes on the constitutions of Connecticut, 1639-1818 [electronic resource] : particularly on the origin and progress of the movement which resulted in the Convention of 1818 and the adoption of the present constitution / by J. Hammond Trumbull
- Trumbull, J. Hammond (James Hammond), 1821-1897
- Hartford : Printed by Order of the Comptroller : Hartford Press, Case, Lockwood & Brainard Co., 1901.
- Physical Description:
- 62 pages ; 23 cm.
- Connecticut constitutions series ; publication no. 2
- Reprint. Orginally published: 1873.
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- OCLC, 18081371
View MARC record | catkey: 3705607