Discussions on the constitution proposed to the people of Massachusetts by the convention of 1853 [electronic resource].
- Boston : Little, Brown, 1854.
- Physical Description:
- 306 pages ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Curtis, George Ticknor, 1812-1894, Hillard, George Stillman, 1808-1879, Hoar, Samuel, 1778-1856, Morton, Marcus, 1819-1891, Adams, Charles Francis, 1807-1886, Palfrey, John Gorham, 1796-1881, and Massachusetts. Constitutional Convention (1853)
- Letters of Phocion / by George Ticknor Curtis -- Letters of Silas Standfast / by George Stillman Hillard -- Address to the citizens of Fitchburg / by Samuel Hoar -- Address to the citizens of Taunton / by Marcus Morton -- Address to the citizens of Quincy / by Charles Francis Adams -- Remarks on the proposed state constitution / by John Gorham Palfrey.
- Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- OCLC, 18140402
View MARC record | catkey: 3705754