Principles of the law of real property [electronic resource] : intended as a first book for the use of students in conveyancing / by Joshua Williams
- Williams, Joshua, 1813-1881
- Philadelphia : T. & J.W. Johnson, 1872.
- 4th American, from the 9th English ed. / with the notes and references to the previous American eds., by William Henry Rawle ; and additional notes and references, by James T. Mitchell.
- Physical Description:
- xxv, 540, that is, 470 pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Rawle, William Henry, 1823-1889 and Mitchell, James T. (James Tyndale), 1834-1915
- Paging irregular, following starred paging of earlier edition inset in the margin of the text.
Also issued in set in 1994 as fiche nos. 82194-82199.
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- OCLC, 18247582
View MARC record | catkey: 3705905