A treatise of the law of bills of exchange, promissory notes, bank-notes, bankers' cash-notes, and checks [electronic resource] / by John Barnard Byles
- Byles, John Barnard, 1801-1884
- London : H. Sweet, 1857.
- 7th ed., with notes from the 3rd American ed.
- Physical Description:
- lxxi, 556 pages ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Sharswood, George, 1810-1883
- Notes of the 3rd American ed. by George Sharswood.--Cf. Pref.
First ed. published in 1829 under title: A practical compendium of the law of bills of exchange; 2nd-4th eds. published under title: A practical treatise of the law of bills of exchange; 14th- eds. published under title: A treatise on the law of bills of exchange.
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- OCLC, 19500354
View MARC record | catkey: 3706798