A treatise on the law of bankruptcy [electronic resource] : containing a full exposition of the principles and practice of the law ... / by George Young Robson
- Robson, George Young, 1810-1894
- London : Butterworths, 1881.
- 4th ed.
- Physical Description:
- lxiv, 1,104 pages : forms ; 22 cm
- "Including the law as to bills of sale under the Bills of Sale Act, 1878, and the application of the bankruptcy rules, as to proofs by creditors, under section 10 of the Judicature Act, 1875; with an appendix comprising the statutes, rules, orders and forms.", Includes index., Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- OCLC, 20289051
View MARC record | catkey: 3706962