A treatise on the law of bankruptcy [electronic resource] : containing a full exposition of the principles and practice of the law ... / by George Young Robson
- Robson, George Young, 1810-1894
- London : W. Clowes and Sons, 1894.
- 7th ed.
- Physical Description:
- lxii, 1,350 pages : forms ; 25 cm
- "Including the law under the Bankruptcy Acts, 1883 & 1890; the Bankruptcy (Discharge and Closure) Act, 1887; the Debtors Act, 1869; the Bills of Sale Acts, 1878 & 1882; section 10 of the Judicature Act, 1875; also the law relating to private arrangements with creditors; and the Deeds of Arrangement Act, 1887. With an appendix comprising the statutes, rules, orders and forms, including forms of statutory compositions and schemes, etc.", Includes index., Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- OCLC, 20289055
View MARC record | catkey: 3706963