Every man his own attorney [electronic resource] : comprising the law of landlord and tenant, the bankrupt and insolvent laws, the law of debtor and creditor : with instructions to commence and defend actions in person, the amount of costs, officers' fees, &c., the law of wills, the laws of criminal jurisprudence, &c., &c. : with an appendix containing all the modern alterations in practice / by Thomas Jonathan Wooler
- Wooler, T. J. (Thomas Jonathan), 1786?-1853
- London : Tallis, [between 1800 and 1899]
- New ed., rev., corr., and enl.
- Physical Description:
- 1, 055 pages, 1 unnumbered leaf of plates : illustrations, portrait, forms ; 23 cm
- Includes index.
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- OCLC, 21256997
View MARC record | catkey: 3707930