The judge advocate's vade mecum [electronic resource] : embracing a general view of military law, and the practice before courts-martial of the army and navy : with an epitome of the law of evidence, as applicable to military and naval trials / by C.H. Lee
- Lee, Charles Henry, 1818-1900
- Richmond, Va. : West and Johnston, 1864.
- 2nd ed., rev. and enl.
- Physical Description:
- 308 pages : forms ; 22 cm
- Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- OCLC, 22483597
View MARC record | catkey: 3708585