A handy book of the game and fishery laws [electronic resource] / by George C. Oke
- Oke, George Colwell, 1821-1874
- London : Butterworths, 1863.
- Physical Description:
- xxiv, 374 pages : forms ; 19 cm
- "Containing the whole law as to game, licences and certificates, poaching prevention, trespass, rabbits, deer, dogs, birds and poisoned grain, throughout the United Kingdom, and private and salmon fisheries in England; systematically arranged, with the acts, decisions, notes, forms, suggestions, etc., etc."
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- OCLC, 22634418
View MARC record | catkey: 3708714