The book of the court [electronic resource] : exhibiting the history, duties, and privileges of the several ranks of the English nobility and gentry, particularly of the great officers of state, and members of the Royal Household ... / by William J. Thoms
- Thoms, William John, 1803-1885
- London : H.G. Bohn, 1844.
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- 487 pages ; 22 cm
- Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- OCLC, 23897344
View MARC record | catkey: 3709784