The probate law and practice and the laws of succession of the state of Indiana [electronic resource] : being a complete and systematic treatise on the law of the state relating to descent, distribution, partition, apportionment of property, real and personal, and on successions, both testate and intestate, together with the powers and duties of executors, administrators, guardians, assignees, trustees and commissioners : with standard life and annuity tables / by George A. Henry
- Henry, George A. (George Adams), 1853-
- Indianapolis : Bowen-Merrill, 1896.
- 2nd ed., rev. and enl.
- Physical Description:
- xxxii, 1,496 pages ; 24 cm
- "Including a complete table of forms prepared by Gus O'Bryan.", Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- OCLC, 24768402
View MARC record | catkey: 3709988