The Connecticut civil officer [electronic resource] : in three parts ... : with suitable and approved forms for each : together with numerous legal forms, of common use and general convenience / by John M. Niles
- Niles, John M. (John Milton), 1787-1856
- Hartford [Conn.] : Huntington & Savage, 1847.
- 4th ed.
- Physical Description:
- viii, -368 pages ; 20 cm
- pt. 1. Containing the powers and duties of justices of the peace -- pt. 2. Containing the powers and duties of constables -- pt. 3. Containing the powers and duties of selectmen.
- Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- OCLC, 24876618
View MARC record | catkey: 3710065