Design of linear RF outphasing power amplifiers / Xuejun Zhang, Lawrence E. Larson, Peter M. Asbeck
- Zhang, Xuejun, Ph. D.
- Boston : Artech House, ©2003.
[Piscataqay, New Jersey] : IEEE Xplore, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 PDF (xiii, 200 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Larson, Lawrence E., Asbeck, Peter, and IEEE Xplore (Online service)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Restricted to subscribers or individual electronic text purchasers.
- Machine generated contents note: 1. Introduction -- 2. Linearity Performance of Outphasing Power Amplifier Systems -- 3. Path Mismatch Reduction Techniques for Outphasing Amplifiers -- 4. Power-Combining and Efficiency-Enhancement Techniques.
- This is the first book devoted exclusively to the outphasing power amplifier, covering the most recent research results on important aspects in practical design and applications. A compilation of all the proposed outphasing approaches, this is an important resource for engineers designing base station and mobile handset amplifiers, engineering managers and program managers supervising power amplifier designs, and R & D personnel in industry. The work enables you to: design microwave power amplifiers with higher efficiency and improved linearity at a lower cost; understand linearity and performance tradeoffs in microwave power amplifiers; and understand the effect of new modulation techniques on microwave power amplifiers.
- 1580536123 electronic bk.
9781580536127 electronic bk.
9781580533744 alk. paper
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web
View MARC record | catkey: 37100786