Security technologies for the World Wide Web / Rolf Oppliger
- Oppliger, Rolf
- Boston, Massachusetts : Artech House, ©2003.
[Piscataqay, New Jersey] : IEEE Xplore, 
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 PDF (xxiii, 416 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- IEEE Xplore (Online service)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Restricted to subscribers or individual electronic text purchasers.
- Internet -- HTTP security -- Proxy servers and firewalls -- Cryptographic techniques -- Internet security protocols -- SSL and TLS protocols -- Certificate management and public key infrastructures -- Authentication and authorization infrastructures -- Electronic payment systems -- Client-side security -- Server-side security -- Privacy protection and anonymity services -- Intellectual property protection -- Censorship on the WWW -- Risk management.
- This newly revised edition of the Artech House bestseller brings you the most, up-to-date, comprehensive analysis of the current trends in WWW security available, with brand new chapters on authentication and authorization infrastructures, server-side security, and risk management. You also find coverage of entirely new topics such as Microsoft.NET Passport. From HTTP security, firewalls and proxy servers, cryptographic security protocols, electronic payment systems ... to public key infrastructures, authentication and authorization infrastructures, and client-side security, the book offers an in-depth understanding of the key technologies and standards used to secure the World Wide Web, Web-based applications, and Web services.
- 1580535852 electronic bk.
9781580535854 electronic bk.
9781580533485 alk. paper
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web
View MARC record | catkey: 37100830