Radar system performance modeling / G. Richard Curry
- Curry, G. Richard
- Boston : Artech House, ©2005.
[Piscataqay, New Jersey] : IEEE Xplore, 
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 PDF (xiv, 394 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- IEEE Xplore (Online service)
- Language Note:
- Restrictions on Access:
- Restricted to subscribers or individual electronic text purchasers.
- Ch. 1 Introduction -- Ch. 2 Radar configurations -- Ch. 3 Radar analysis parameters -- Ch. 4 Radar waveforms -- Ch. 5 radar equation --
- "This expanded second edition of an Artech House bestseller offers the most current and comprehensive coverage of radar system performance analysis and system-level modeling. This revised edition features new material on airborne and space-based radar, radar tracking techniques, radar system design, and operational and performance issues. It also provides new detailed examples, problem sets and solutions, and a comprehensive self-test to help readers evaluate their understanding of the material. Featuring over 255 equations and more than 120 illustrations, this systematic reference offers a clear understanding of the basics of radar design, operation, and applications."--Jacket.
- 1580538177 electronic bk.
9781580538176 electronic bk.
1580538169 alk. paper
9781580538169 alk. paper
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web
View MARC record | catkey: 37101014