Signal processing in noise waveform radar / Krzysztof Kulpa ; Vicki Kane, cover design
- Kulpa, Krzysztof
- Boston, Massachusetts : Artech House, 2013.
[Piscataqay, New Jersey] : IEEE Xplore, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 PDF (269 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Kane, Vicki and IEEE Xplore (Online service)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Restricted to subscribers or individual electronic text purchasers.
- Acknowledgments; 1 Introduction; References; 2 Radar Principles; 2.1 Pulse Radar and Its Range Equation; 2.2 Radar Range Measurement and Range Re; 2.3 Radar Range Velocity Measurement and; 2.4 Radar Ambiguity Function; 2.5 Radar Operation over the Ground or t; 2.6 Multipath Effect ; References; 3 Noise Radar; 3.1 Short-Integration-Time Pulse Noise Radar ; 3.2 Medium-Integration-Time Continuous Wave Noise Radar ; 3.3 Long-Integration-Time Continuous Wave Noise Radar ; 3.4 Fundamentals of the Noise Radar Correlation Receiver ; 3.5 Target Detection in Noise Radar., 3.6 Correlation Processing of Moving Target Echoes 3.7 The Range Equation Formulated for Noise Radar; 3.8 Long-Correlation-Time Noise Radar Processing; 3.9 Stretch Processing ; 3.10 Processing with Radial Acceleration; References; 4 Masking Effects ; 4.1 Cancellation of the Point-Target Masking Effect ; 4.2 The Stretch Processing for Point-Like Target Cancellation ; 4.3 Cancellation of Direct Signal and Range Spread Clutter ; 4.3.1 The Simple Method of Direct Signal Cancellation; 4.3.2 Ground Clutter Cancellation; 4.3.3 Doppler-Spread Clutter Cancellation., and 4.4 Robustification of the Noise Radar Signal ProcessingReferences; 5 Multistatic Noise Radar; 5.1 Bistatic Configuration; 5.2 Multistatic Configuration; 5.3 Clutter Cancellation in Multistatic ; References; 6 Noise Synthetic Aperture Radar; 6.1 Fundamentals of Classical SAR Processing ; 6.2 Noise SAR ; 6.3 Adaptive SAR Image Enhancement; 6.4 Ground-Based SAR Example; References; 7 Passive Detection of Moving Targets; 7.1 Radiometric Detection System; 7.2 Detection of Moving Targets; 7.3 Limitations of System Performance; 7.4 Passive Target Imaging; References; 8 Examples of Noise Radars.
- This book is devoted to the emerging technology of noise waveform radar and its signal processing aspects. It is a new kind of radar, which use noise-like waveform to illuminate the target. The book includes an introduction to basic radar theory, starting from classical pulse radar, signal compression, and wave radar. The book then discusses the properties, difficulties and potential of noise radar systems, primarily for low-power and short-range civil applications. The contribution of modern signal processing techniques to making noise radar practical are emphasized, and application examples.
- 9781608076628 electronic
9781608076628 electronic bk.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references at the end of each chapters and index.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web
View MARC record | catkey: 37101030