Digital communication systems engineering with software-defined radio / Di Pu, Alexander M. Wyglinski
- Pu, Di
- Boston : Artech House, 2013.
[Piscataqay, New Jersey] : IEEE Xplore, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 PDF (xv, 289 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Wyglinski, Alexander M. and IEEE Xplore (Online service)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Restricted to subscribers or individual electronic text purchasers.
- What is an SDR? -- Signals and systems overview -- Probability review -- Digital transmission fundamentals -- Basic SDR implementation of a transmitter and a receiver -- Receiver structure and waveform synthesis of a transmitter and a receiver -- Multicarrier modulation and duplex communications -- Spectrum sensing techniques -- Applications of software-defined radio.
- This unique resource provides you with a practical approach to quickly learning the software-defined radio concepts you need to know for your work in the field. By prototyping and evaluating actual digital communication systems capable of performing over-the-air wireless data transmission and reception, this volume helps you attain a first-hand understanding of critical design trade-offs and issues. Moreover you gain a sense of the actual real-world operational behavior of these systems. With the purchase of the book, you gain access to several ready-made Simulink experiments at the publisher s website. This collection of laboratory experiments, along with several examples, enables you to successfully implement the designs discussed the book in a short period of time. These files can be executed using MATLAB version R2011b or later versions.
- 9781608075263 electronic bk.
1608075265 electronic bk.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web
View MARC record | catkey: 37101072