Structure contour map of the Big Horn Basin, Wyoming / compiled and interpreted by Bayard D. Rea and James A. Barlow, Jr. 1964 ; geological supervision by Barlow & Haun, Inc., geologists
- Corporate Author:
- Barlow & Haun, Inc
- Additional Titles:
- Structure contour map of the BigHorn Basin, Wyoming
- Casper, Wyoming : Petroleum Ownership Map Co., 
Casper, Wyoming : POMCO
- Copyright Date:
- Geologic data revised to January 1965.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map on 3 unnumbered sheets : blueline print ; sheets 107 x 105 cm or smaller
- Additional Creators:
- Rea, Bayard D., Barlow, James A., 1923-2015, and Petroleum Ownership Map Company
- S.E. 1/3 -- S.W. 1/3.
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:126,000 (W 110°03ʹ00ʺ--W 107°10ʹ00ʺ/N 45°00ʹ00ʺ--N 42°15ʹ00ʺ).
- Shows geological structure features such as anticlines, faults, and outcrops, and the locations of different kinds of oil wells.
"POMCO, copyright 1965"--Part of the north arrow symbol.
Includes list of "Formation Symbols," "Field and Unit Symbols," and legends for structural features and oil wells.
View MARC record | catkey: 37101190