Restructured electric power systems : analysis of electricity markets with equilibrium models / edited by Xiao-Ping Zhang
- Additional Titles:
- Analysis of electricity markets with equilibrium models
- Hoboken, New Jersey : John Wiley, ©2010.
[Piscataqay, New Jersey] : IEEE Xplore, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 PDF (xx, 307 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Zhang, Xiao-Ping, IEEE Xplore (Online service), and John Wiley & Sons
- Restrictions on Access:
- Restricted to subscribers or individual electronic text purchasers.
- Fundamentals of electric power systems / Xiao-Ping Zhang -- Restructured electric power systems and electricity markets / Kwok W. Cheung ... [et al.] -- Overview of electricity market equilibrium problems and market power analysis / Xiao-Ping Zhang -- Computer the electricity market equilibrium : uses of market equilibrium models / Ross Baldick -- Hybrid bertrand-cournot models of electricity markets with multiple strategic subnetworks and common knowledge constraints / Jian Yao, Shmuel S. Oren, and Benjamin F. Hobbs -- Electricity market equilibrium with reactive power control / Xiao-Ping Zhang -- Using market simulations for economic assessment of transmission upgrades : application of the California ISO approach / Mohamed Labib Awad ... [et al.].
- 9780470608555 electronic
0470608552 Wiley online
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web
View MARC record | catkey: 37101778