Frequency-domain analysis and design of distributed control systems / Yu-Ping Tian
- Tian, Yu-Ping
- [S.l.] : IEEE Press, 2012.
[Piscataqay, New Jersey] : IEEE Xplore, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 PDF (576 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- IEEE Xplore (Online service) and John Wiley & Sons
- Restrictions on Access:
- Restricted to subscribers or individual electronic text purchasers.
- Frequency-Domain Analysis and Design of Distributed Control Systems; Contents; Preface; Glossary of Symbols; 1 Introduction; 1.1 Network-Based Distributed Control System; 1.2 Graph Theory and Interconnection Topology; 1.2.1 Basic Definitions; 1.2.2 Graph Operations; 1.2.3 Algebraic Graph Theory; 1.3 Distributed Control Systems; 1.3.1 End-to-End Congestion Control Systems; 1.3.2 Consensus-Based Formation Control; 1.4 Notes and References; 1.4.1 Graph Theory and Distributed Control Systems; 1.4.2 Delay in Control and Control by Delay; References; 2 Symmetry, Stability and Scalability.
- "This book presents a unified frequency-domain method for the analysis of distributed control systems"--
- 9780470828229 ebook
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web
View MARC record | catkey: 37101941